How To Join
By joining SUCA, your company can:
- Network with fellow industry colleagues
- Get the inside scoop on industry news and information
- Gain new contacts and leads for your company
- Participate on SUCA committees
- Attend SUCA events and programs
- Be on the forefront of safety promotion
- Ensure favorable Florida laws and regulations
- Shape the future of your industry
Interested in joining SUCA?
Complete a membership application and and return it via email to email@example.com. Upon acceptance of your application by the board of directors, you will be notified so you may pay your dues.
Click here: 2017-suca-membership-application
A contractor member is any person, firm or corporation engaged in the construction and/or rehabilitation of utility systems including, but not limited to, storm sewers, sanitary sewers and drainage systems, water lines, cable (underground communication and electric), ducts, conduits, gas lines, tunneling, boring, trenchless construction, treatment systems, pump stations and other utility construction and appurtenances thereof.
An associate member is any person, firm or corporation directly involved in the industry as a supplier of equipment, materials, surety or accounting. Includes local, state and national dues.
An affiliate member is any municipal agency, department, government, or authority, utility provider, educational institution or other association that has direct involvement with the utility contracting industry.